Sho, Jin and Leon find themselves trapped on a strange world once defended by the Six Mythic Beasts who upheld justice and brought prosperity to all through the battling Beyraiderz. When the Beasts mysteriously disappeared, the world fell into decay and ruin, and now it’s up to Sho and his friends to uncover the hidden Beyraiderz arenas, so battle to bring the Beasts back and restore prosperity to the derelict world!
- Sho hates dishonesty and has a strong sense of justice. He is a kind boy who can relate to anyone. These characteristics naturally make him a leader of the team.
- Jin is Sho’s rival and best friend. He is level headed and cool, and always remains calm in battle. Quiet and short, but actually cares strongly about his friends.
- Leon is Sho’s best friend. He has a wild demeanor, but is a really good guy. Hates to see weaker people get bullied.
- Ricky is a very kind and strong optimist who acts together with Sho and his friends.
- Armes is a stoic, athletic type who seeks his own strength.
- A mysterious character who spies on Sho and his friends.
- Rachel knows a lot about the BEYRAIDERZ history. She wants to revive the beasts and bring back the affluent world. She has a spirit device which locates the Six Mythic Beasts by detecting their energy.
- Jimmy is Rachel’s younger brother who is dedicated to his sister. He is also a good cook.